Thursday, October 2, 2014

Youtube Videos!


 




*This video I just uploaded today! :)


Alright, I know there isn't a good excuse for the lack of blog posts over the last couple of weeks, however like I mentioned in my previous post... I have recently started up a youtube channel. That is where I have been these last couple of weeks, just focusing on my youtube channel, plus I also have been SUPER busy with work! Above is a collection of all the videos that are currently on my youtube channel... I will of course be posting a A LOT more videos coming soon. I have also started to film my Halloween tutorials for this year and I am SO excited to share with you what I have come up with! You can either watch my videos here on my blog post... or head on over to my youtube channel: sydneyshangout to watch them! Let me know in the comments below this post, or on my youtube videos what you think of my videos so far!? Don't worry I am NOT deserting my blog at all! I will still continue posting blog posts... but for right now I'm focusing more on my videos due to the fact that my channel is brand new and I want to "get it out there" so to speak! I hope you understand! :)  I love you all, and thank you SO much for the continuous support!

~Xo Sydney

No comments: