Monday, September 15, 2014

End Of Summer Smoothie- Grapefruit, Orange & Banana




Time to say goodbye to Summer, because it's pretty much over! I wanted to take in the last bit of Summer by making this delicious "End of Summer" smoothie. This is a very simple smoothie to make using only one banana, one grapefruit, and one orange. You can actually skip the banana all together and just use grapefruit and orange, it's also delicious that way as well! If you try this smoothie out, please let me know what you think! 

YOUTUBE!?
ALSO, I am SO sorry about not updating my blog for a few weeks! That is actually because I have recently started up a youtube channel, you can view it here: SydneysHangout I am SO excited about my new youtube channel, and I wanted to get it up and running... so that is where I've been spending the last couple of weeks uploading on there! I hope you all will check it out/watch my videos, and I hope you will enjoy my videos. My youtube channel will also be a lifestyle channel as well, just like my blog, so I will be posting a variety of different videos on a wide range of topics! :)) Don't worry I will of course still be blogging as well! Anway, I hope everyone is having a great start to the week! ~Xo Sydney

No comments: