Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Get The Look: Ariana Grande (#2)!




I haven't done a regular fashion post like this on my blog in foreverrrrrr! You might have seen this already if you follow me on Instagram: @sydneykelly01 (You should follow me on Instagram, I post Get The Look posts like this one, OOTD's... and just my everyday photos!) I actually have a few other "Get The Look" photos up on my Instagram as well! 
Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well and having a great week! Olga if you're reading this I hope everything is well with you as I have not spoken to you in awhile! :) I have not announced this in a youtube video yet, or on twitter, however I am moving in about 2 weeks... so that is another reason as to why I haven't been posting a lot recently! Alright, I'm going to go and watch the new episode of the show "Selfie", have any of you checked out that show yet? It's new and I'm actually enjoying it, it's quite cute. I hope you enjoyed this post. I love you all, and I will talk to you in my next blog post or my next youtube video! 

~ Xo Sydney

No comments: