Sunday, May 25, 2014

Role Playing: Audrey Hepburn- Breakfast At Tiffany's

Read/View My Previous Post HERE!






Hello Fashionistas!
Can I just say how proud I am of this post?! IMO I think this is probably one of the best posts that I've ever done... if I do say so myself.  This post as you can see is inspired by the incredible, iconic Audrey Hepburn. The inspiration is taken from her character Holly Golighly from the classic film "Breakfast at Tiffany's. 

I adore that movie, probably one of my favourite movies! What is your favourite movie that Audrey Hepburn starred in? I really hope you all enjoyed this post! Have a lovely week Fashionistas! 

(Hype my look on Lookbook.nu. Click on the photo OR "hype" button below the photo!)
(This will take you to the lookbook.nu website, there you can click on the black "hype" button beside the photo to like it! :)  





No comments: