Tuesday, May 20, 2014

My Closet~ Celeb Style- Vanessa Hudgens Inspired!

Read/View My Previous Post HERE!







Wearing- Boho Tank Top: Rachael & Chloe (Winners)
 High Wasited Light Wash Denim Shorts: Bluenotes (Not shown much in these photos, but you will be able to see them better in upcoming posts!)
Blue-Gray Booties: The Bay (similar here)
Sun Hat: Winners 
Mirrored Sunglasses: Aldo (similar here)
Most Of The Jewellery: The Bay (*Except I made the turquoise bracelets! Oh, and also the disc gold necklace is from Aldo.)

Hello Fashionistas!
Raise your hand if during your childhood you were a major fan of the movie/musical "High School Musical"!? (Ok, obviously I can't see you raising your hand LOL, but let me know in the comments!) I know I was! :D One of my fave actresses/singer from that movie was Vanessa Hudgens. Vanessa was actually my childhood idol for many years. Her style has seriously changed and evolved throughtout the years, and let's be honest it's amazing! She can really put off that "Bohemian chic" look very well! So today... I decided to do a "My Closet~ Celeb Style" post inspired by her. I am taking my inspiration from an outfit she wore to Coachella this year. (Shown in the photo above.) I adore this outfit so I tried to come up with a sort of similar look on myself!

I hope you enjoyed this post! Don't forget to follow my blog on bloglovin :) (Link HERE)

(Hype my look on Lookbook.nu. Click on the photo OR "hype" button below the photo!)
(This will take you to the lookbook.nu website, there you can click on the black "hype" button beside the photo to like it! :)  






4 comments:

Meghan said...

Loving this boho look! ..obviously haha, you're all set for festival season!!

http://bohonouveau.blogspot.ca

Unknown said...

i really like vanessa hudgens style, and i love your inspired look you look great! :) x
| Life as a Petite |
Bloglovin ♥

Unknown said...

I sure am! I've really been into the whole "boho" look lately. Thanks so much Meghan!

Xo
Sydney

Unknown said...

You're so sweet! I know, Vanessa has incredible style! Thanks for reading. :))

Xo
Sydney