Sunday, December 16, 2012

~Mix N' Match~

To view my previous post click here!

Mixing prints & patterns is so much fun! Of course, everything has to go together somehow! As you can see in the photos, my scarf, top & cardigan all have a little bit of black on them. Therefore, all of those pieces match pretty nicely even though they are all completely different prints! My purse and scarf match each other as well!


Thought i'd rock this outfit, with a messy bun! :)


Wearing- White Top With Black Stars: Winners 
Purple Striped Ombre, Asymmetrical Cardigan: Worthington (similar here)
Gray Leggings: Pure Alfred Sung (similar here)
Cheetah Print Eternity Scarf: Spring
Leopard Print Cross-body Purse- Old Navy (similar here)
Gold Hoop Earrings: TheBay
Dark Gray, Knee High Boots: TheBay 

Let me know your thoughts on my outfit! Leave your comment below!
I hope you all enjoyed this post, more coming soon!
















2 comments:

Unknown said...

That ombre cardi is absolutely stunning! I really love how you mixed so many prints =) You really nailed this look.

http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com/

Bravoe Runway said...

Great pattern mixing Sydney