Friday, December 21, 2012

My Closet~ Celeb Style- Dianna Agron Inspired! (Collab)

Hello Fashionistas! 
Today I am doing a "collab" with youtube beauty guru, Courtney aka "CocoFemmeFatale"!
We have decided to do a Dianna Agron inspired look together. Courtney will be doing an inspired Dianna Agron makeup tutorial, on her channel here.

I am doing the outfit portion for this collaboration, on my blog! You can view Dianna's outfit, plus my outfit re-creation of hers, in the photos shown below! This would be a perfect outfit for a holiday/Christmas party! I hope you enjoy, please leave your comments below this post.


To achieve more of a similar look to Dianna's, I layered a black and red top underneath my sweater!

What I'm Wearing:
Silver Sweater: Winners (similar here)
Black Velvet Skirt: TheBay (similar here)
Fishnet Black Tights: TheBay
Black Flats: "DexFlex By Dexter" Payless ShoeSource (Exact)
Black Clutch: Boutique (similar here)
Diamond Stud Earrings: TheBay
Gold Plated Spiral Ring: TheBay

Make sure you follow me on twitter for updates!
Please click on the blue "JOIN THIS SITE" button on my blog homepage!

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to all of YOU!




















1 comment:

Jordy said...

I love this look!! So pretty and perfect to wear around the holiday season :) x