Thursday, December 13, 2012

Get The Look (For Less): Nina Dobrev! 2 Holiday Inspired Outfits!

Hello Fashionistas! 
Today, I decided to do a "Get The Look" post for all of you, a lot of you are asking me to do more of these kind of fashion posts. I thought, because the holidays are just around the corner, it would be a good idea to make another post geared towards that! You can check out my "Holiday outfit ideas" post here! 

Today I took my inspiration from Nina Dobrev. I find that Nina always looks fresh and elegant, she definitely has great taste in fashion! I will be showing you two of Nina's more glamorous outfits, that are perfect for the holidays! Let's begin...

Outfit #1- Holiday Shopping With Friends/Out For Lunch!

Dupe For Outfit #1

This first outfit Nina is wearing, is a simple red dress with a cream coloured blazer. She completed her outfit with a pair of cute, cream coloured flats and a black cross-body purse! This outfit is perfect for a shopping day with friends, or going out for lunch.

The "dupe" clothing & accessories that I found to "imitate" Nina's outfit, include a red dress from (forever21.com), and a cream blazer from (forever21.com). To complete the outfit for a similar look to Nina's, I added a pair of cream coloured flats (forever21.com) & a black cross-body purse. (dsw.com)  (dsw.com coupons here!: (therawfeed.com)

Outfit #2- Holiday Party/Fancy Dinner Date!

Dupe For Outfit #2
The second outfit Nina is wearing is from a red carpet event, but this look can easily be worn for a holiday party or a fancy dinner date! Nina is wearing a red dress with lace sleeves, she completed her look with a pair of black heeled sandals, and a red clutch. For a touch of "bling" she added a simple pair of diamond stud earrings!

I will be honest, I did have a hard time finding a dress that is similar to Nina's, but I think I managed just fine! 

This outfit "dupe" includes a red dress with lace sleeves similar to Nina's from (asos.com), a red clutch (yoox.com), and black strapped sandals from (amazon.com). We can't forget the "bling"! I added a pair of diamond studs (macys.com) as well.
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you all enjoyed this post, more fashion posts coming soon! Make sure to click on the blue "JOIN THIS SITE" button on my blog homepage.


Have a great weekend everyone!










1 comment:

Bravoe Runway said...

Very nice....I love both of these red dresses.