Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Trend Alert: Collared Tank Tops!

Hello Fashionistas! 
Sorry for not posting much this week... it's been quite a bad week for me.
Yesterday you will know, if you follow me on twitter @sydneykelly01 that I tweeted I have sprained my left knee. I went to the doctor today and I now have to use crutches which I will be on for 10 days... so this SUCKS BIG TIME!! But, it could have been worse... so basically until my knee gets better, I will not be able to post many OOTD's for you guys. Why? well... because my outfits or the next two weeks will basically consist of sweat pants and a tank top... lol. I will definitely TRY to post blog posts for you, but don't quote me on it! Anyways... enough rambling about me, let's get onto the real reason for this post!

I don't know if you guys have noticed in fashion magazines, or seen celebrities sporting this year's popular fashion trend, but I have. The fashion trend that I am talking about are "Collared Tank Tops".
I have seen them everywhere, including on popular celebrities such as: Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus and Rachel Bilson. Those are ONLY a few celebrities I have seen them on... the list goes on & on. Let's get started!

Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus & Rachel Bilson

As you can see in the pictures shown of each celeb, all of their "Collared tank tops" are all different patterns and colours. This shows you that you can purchase these popular "Collared tank tops" in many different colours and patterns, of course. You can ALSO wear these tank tops MANY different ways, with many different outfits. 

Selena Gomez is wearing her striped light blue "Collard tank top" very casually, with a pair of simple dark washed skinny jeans. Miley Cyrus, is also wearing her "Collared tank top" casually with a pair of jeans. (You cant' see the bottom part of the picture, because I had to crop it off!) Miley's tank top is a little bolder then Selena's with its bright orange-red colour, and the plaid pattern. Rachel Bilson however, took a dfferent approach with her "Collared tank top". She is actually dressing hers up, by wearing it with a skirt. (Again, you can't see this because I had to crop it off.) Rachel's "Collared tank top" is solid black an so is her skirt, I think the "pop" of colour on the collar of her tank, gives it a very stylish vibe!

What are YOUR thoughts on this fashion trend? Is this trend something you would wear, or own in your own closet? 

I hope you all enjoyed this post! Stay tuned for more coming soon...
To make sure you don't miss a post by me, click on the blue "JOIN THIS SITE" button on my blog homepage!






No comments: