Thursday, January 8, 2015

My (Almost) All Natural FULL Day & Night Skincare Routine!


 I haven't spoken to you all in a loooooong time! Hopefully, you're all still with me... alright no excuses let's get right down to business. Today I am talking about skincare, specifically my skincare routine for Day & Night. Personally, skincare is very important sure, you can throw on foundation to cover up any imperfections on your skin... but at night when you take your makeup off your true skin is revealed. It up to YOU to decide how you want your skin to look like underneath once the makeup is off, by finding a good skincare regime that will work for you and your skin! 

We've all had those nights when we come home late from work or an event and get realllly lazy, and say 'pffft whatever I'll just take my makeup off and wash my face tomorrow morning'. Ya, never a good idea! You MUST ALWAYS take your makeup off /cleanse your skin no matter how tired you are, trust me, it will save your skin from horrible breakouts.

Here's my skincare story... until about the age of 16, I didn't really take good care of my skin very well, AT ALL. I would neglect it by not using good skincare products to cleanse it. It wasn't until I was about 17 or so, that I started to breakout and realize that I needed to take better care of my skin. I was not someone who really wore makeup to school, I only started wearing like clear mascara/blush in about grade 11 & 12. I started using just the drugstore brands like "clean & clear" that most teens use at that age, and it worked. It wasn't until after high school, about maybe 1 year & a half ago that I started to breakout really badly like I never had in the past, that I realized something was wrong. I for the most part eat pretty healthy on a regular basis, so I knew it couldn't be what I was eating, so I knew it had to something else. I had heard a lot of people talk about essential oils and natural skincare products, and I decided to give it a try. I switched over to pretty much all natural skincare products ranging from drugstore to high end, and my skin couldn't be happier. I started to see changes in my skincare for the better, and it made/makes me super happy! :) (P.S in NO WAY am I saying that if you're breaking out, you should switch over to all natural products no, not at all. This is just what works for me, but it might not work for you! * I am also in NO WAY that I'm a skincare expert!) Above is my recent amazing skincare routine/products I use! I am really loving my new skincare routine. I hope this post was helpful to you in some way! Let me know in the comments what products YOU use in your skincare routine, plus if you have any natural skincare products that you recommend I try out! LOVE YOU!

~Xo Sydney





No comments: