Sunday, August 10, 2014

Teen Choice Awards 2014- The Fashion/My Faves!




Are you watching the Teen Choice Awards 2014? If not, you should be! LOL. Ok, but seriously how amazing does everyone look!? (Psst... I can tell you one thing... I WISH I were there!) Well, I'm not so I just have to settle with watching it on TV. ( That's exactly what I'm currently doing!

I've decided to give you the low-down on some of my fave outfits of the night. You can see my choices in the photo above, out of all five I have to say that Selena Gomez, Lucy Hale, & Shay Mitchell definitely steal the spolight for the best outfits! They all look super incredible!!! 


Let me know in the comments section below this post, who you think wore the best outfit at the Teen Choice Awards 2014... in your opinion? 

~ Xo Sydney

No comments: