Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Get The Look: Kendall Jenner's Teen Vogue Cover September 2014!




How amazing is Kendall's look for her new Teen Vogue September 2014 cover!? She looks incredible! Adding "Masculine pieces" to your outfit is going to be a huge trend for Fall 2014/Winter 2015. Kendall showcases the trend on her new cover for September 2014. I wanted to do this fun "Get The Look" post for you because I think this outfit could actually be very chic for a business party or something. I was so inspired by her cover look that just for fun, I decided to re-create it on myself using items I already have in my closet. (*P.s I was not really featured on Teen Vogue that is just a fake cover outline I got online!) However, it would be super amazing to actually be on the cover of Teen Vogue, or even be featured in the magazine! (But let's be realistic shall we... that's never going to happen. lol) I hope you enjoyed this post and don't forget to leave your thoughts and comments below! :)

~ Xo Sydney

2 comments:

Cee said...

I absolutely love Kendall's cover look, that blue hat is just amazing. You did a great job of recreating it, too :)
xox,
Cee
www.cocoandvera.com

Unknown said...

Hi Cee! I know, that hat is incredible! Thanks so much for reading! :)

~Xo Sydney