Thursday, May 29, 2014

Get The Look (For Less): Miranda Kerr Lucky Magazine 2014!

Read/View My Previous Post HERE:

Price Of Miranda Kerr's Outfit: Cropped Sweater, $325- Leather Culottes (Pants), $2,450- Chunky Heels, $1,195- Sunglasses, $280


Get The Look (For Less):
Thick White & Black Striped Crop Top: RiverIsland.com
Burgundy Wide-Leg Pants: Karmaloop.com
Cutout Peep-Toe Black Booties: Urbanoutfitters.com
Brown Cross-body Tote Bag: Modcloth.com
White Mirrored Sunglasses "White Ice" : Shopzerouv.com

Hello Fashionistas!
I saw the lovely Miranda Kerr on the cover of Lucky Magazine June/July 2014 issue, and I just had to do a "Get The Look (For Less)" post! This is one of the outfits from her Lucky Magazine photo-shoot! (Personally, this is my fave outfit out of all the ones she wore!) I seriously want to go out now and buy this entire "Look For Less" outfit! LOL. 

Let me know in the comments which outfit is your favourite from Miranda's Lucky Magazine photo-shoot. :) I hope you enjoyed this post! Have a wonderful weekend Fashionistas! 








No comments: