Friday, February 21, 2014

My Closet~Celeb Style- Hanna Marin From Pretty Little Liars Inspired!


*Click on the images to enlarge!

Cheetah Print Blazer: Nygard Collection (similar here)
White "Gorgeous" T-shirt: Old Navy (Exact)
Black Fleece Lined Leggings: Winners "Kitsumi" (similar here)
Gold Diamond Shaped Lace Earrings: GlitzyGlam.com (Exact)

Hello Fashionistas!
I'm back with another "My Closet~Celeb Style" post inspired by Pretty Little Liars!

This time I'm taking inspiration from Hanna Marin. Hanna's style can be described as "girly", she likes to wear blazers & a lot of jewelry.

She is wearing a brown feather printed blazer, a white Eiffel Tower graphic t-shirt, and black skinny jeans. (or leggings maybe?) Hanna kept her accessories quite simple only wearing a pair of gold statement earrings.
To try and achieve a similar outfit to Hanna's, I choose to wear my brown cheetah print blazer, (The closest blazer I could in my closet, that sort of resembles her feather printed blazer!)
My white "Hello Gorgeous" graphic t-shirt, and black leggings. I also kept my accessories similar to hers, by wearing my gold diamond shaped statement earrings.

I adore this outfit and it's definitely perfect for work! (I actually wore it to work today and received plenty of compliments! :)


Let me know in the comments who's style from Pretty Little Liars is most like yours?

I hope you all enjoyed this post! Stay tuned for more coming soon...















2 comments:

Aglolga said...

Hello Sydney!:) I've been waiting for new post and here it is! You look lovely! Like an independent woman who knows what she wants! It suits you:). I think Spencer's style is most like mine (as far as I remember:)). I like vintage clothes, but it also depends on my mood. Sometimes I get crazy and wear something strange, but sometimes I like just put a blouse and jeans on and go out:).
Lots of love!

Unknown said...

Hi Aglolga, thank you so much for your sweet compliments! So happy you enjoyed this post. It's funny because I was trying to think about which PLL style is most like mine, and I think my style is a little bit of all of their style. LOL Thanks for reading!

Xo
Sydney