Thursday, January 23, 2014

My Closet~Celeb Style- Spencer Hastings From Pretty Little Liars Inspired!

*Click on images to enlarge them
Wearing- Brown Blazer: Urban Behaviour (similar... but this one is black)
Star Printed Chambray Shirt: Old Navy (exact) *Spencer's shirt clearly isn't printed... so you could do a non-printed shirt to get an exact look to hers!
Dark Wash Jeggings: Smart Set (similar)

Hello Fashionistas!
If you follow me on twitter then you know I said I want to do "Pretty Little Liars" inspired blog posts. Each character on the show has their own style, so I'm going to take an inspiration from an outfit they wore, re-create in on myself, and share it with you in a post.


Today I was inspired by an outfit Spencer Hastings wore, now if you watch the show then you know that Spencer is a very intelligent and wealthy young lady.

Spencer's style can be described as polished and preppy, she wears a lot of blazers and blouses in the show. This outfit pretty much showcases her style, she is wearing a brown blazer paired with a blue button-up shirt, and a pair of dark wash jeans. I re-created this outfit on myself by wearing my brown blazer, a star printed chambray shirt, (I don't own a plain one like Spencer's) and to complete the outfit, a pair of dark wash jeggings. (Jeggings look exactly like jeans, only they're way more comfortable!)


That is all for this "My Closet~ Celeb Style" blog post, inspired by the character Spencer Hastings from the show "Pretty Little Liars". I hope you enjoyed, and stay tuned for more posts coming soon! :)



Out of the four main female characters on #PLL ,which character do you want me to take inspiration from for my next post!? Let me know in the comments!









No comments: