Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Black & White Floral

*click on the images to enlarge!

Wearing- White Turtleneck: Denver Hayes (similar here) *such a soft top!
Black & White Floral Circle Skirt: Walmart: (Walmart skirts
Black Opaque Tights: The Bay (similar here)

Hello Fashionistas! 
I am back to doing more "Personal Style" blog posts! Hopefully you can tell from the image quality, that I am using my brand new camera I received as a present for Christmas! 

I really want to share this outfit I'm wearing today because I love it! This outfit is very classic and elegant, I decided not to wear any accessories as the skirt is a statement itself!
*A little side note, if you would like check out more of my outfit of the day photos/ photos that inspire me, then head on over to my Pinterest to check them out. :) I don't have too many photos pinned... but I've really been into Pinterest lately!

I hope you enjoyed this post, thanks for reading!















4 comments:

Emi ♡ 恵美 said...

Very charming ^^

恵美より ♥
emi-doll.blogspot.com

Terry S said...

This is so super freaking adorable!

Terry
http://terrystwocents.tumblr.com

Sydney Kelly said...

Thank you so much Emi! :)

Xo
Sydney

Sydney Kelly said...

Thanks Terry!

Xo
Sydney