Saturday, July 20, 2013

Get The Look (For Less): Demi Lovato Cosmopolitan August Cover 2013!


Hello Fashionistas! 
After searching the web long and hard... I found clothing/accessories that will achieve a very similar outfit look to Demi's from her Cosmopolitan cover!

I just want to say you wouldn't wear this outfit on an "everyday" basis, it's a little bit too revealing for that! I do however think this outfit could be a cute cover-up for after swimming or going in town for some ice- cream.

This orange dress I found is very close to Demi's, it's from Asos
Next I found this cute blue under-wire swimsuit which is also from Asos
The ring charm necklace, rings and bracelet are all from Forever21 (You can take off two of the ring charms on the necklace so it looks like Demi necklace!)

Would you wear this outfit!? :) That is all for today's post, I hope you all enjoyed reading it! 
Feel free to TWEET, EMAIL (sydneyfactorfashion@outlook.com) or message me in the comments section post! 

ALSO, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 37,000+ BLOG VIEWS!








No comments: