Thursday, May 30, 2013

Casual Date Night Outfit Idea! ♥

Hello Fashionistas! Today's post is all about a "Casual Date Night" outfit idea I've come up with!

Sometimes finding the "perfect" date outfit can be a little tricky, so I've come up with a cute & stylish outfit for a "casual date night"! 

Even if it's an evening date that doesn't mean you have to stick with all black for your outfit, instead try adding a "pop" of colour. I chose a pair of red skinny jeans and red statement earrings to be the "pop" of colour for this date night outfit. I also wanted to add another accessory so I chose a black chain bracelet to be the second accessory.

A fun patterned top is a a great way to go with coloured jeans! (*Make sure you stay with neutral colours for the top!)  I chose a pretty black & white polka dot sleeveless top, which adds a bit of elegance but still keeps the outfit casual!

This outfit is clearly meant for a "casual date night", so we want to keep our shoes casual as well... so instead of heels, I went for a pair wedged sneakers. 

I completed this outfit with a black fringe cross-body purse.

I hope you enjoyed this post! :) 






No comments: