Sunday, March 10, 2013

Get The Look (For Less): Ashley Benson Covers Seventeen Magazine April 2013!


Hello Fashionistas! 
Today I am doing a "Get the look" post inspired by Ashley Benson's Seventeen Magazine cover photoshoot for April 2013! 


On the left side of this collage is a picture of Ashley Benson's outfit from her Seventeen photo-shoot, which inspired me to do this "Get the look" post!

Around the photo are pictures of clothing items that I found at a variety of different online stores. I think these clothing/accessorie pieces would create a VERY similar outfit to Ashley's without going over board and spending a ton of money to achieve her look! It's also a perfect outfit for the beginning of Spring! 

Striped Blue & White Dress: nordstrom.com
Red Fedora Hat: zappos.com
Ring Set: forever21.com
Spike Bracelets: nordstrom.com

I hope you enjoyed this post! 
Also, please FOLLOW ME on twitter & follow my blog! :)










1 comment:

meandmr.com said...

Newest follower here! I found you through the blog hop :) You have a super cute blog, I can't wait to read more!

-Melanie @meandmr.com