Tuesday, November 6, 2012

My Closet~ Celeb Style- Demi Lovato Inspired!

Hello Fashionistas
How is everyone today? I am back with another "My Closet~Celeb Style" post. Today, I am taking my inspiration from the beautiful, and inspiring Demi Lovato! This outfit, is more on the "rocker chic" side... not something that I'd wear everyday, but it's totally cute for a party or something. Make sure you check out my most recent "My Closet~ Celeb Style" post here: "My Closet~ Celeb Style"- Kourtney Kardashian Inspired! Anyway... let's begin & I hope you enjoy!









What I'm Wearing:
Light Wash Jean Jacket: Thrift Store (similar here)
Black Bandeau: Boutique (similar here)
Black Lace Tank Top: Boutique (similar here)
Black Velvet Skirt: Boutique (similar here)
Black Leggings: The Bay (I know Demi is not wearing leggings, but I wanted to make the outfit a little bit more appropriate for fall/winter, so I added leggings to my look!) 
Black Ankle Boots: The Bay (similar here)
Silver, Big Chain Necklace: The Bay
Silver, Bullet Ball Bangles: The Bay

Follow me on twitter for updates!: sydneykelly01
















1 comment:

Bravoe Runway said...

This looks great, love your look inspired by Demi!