Hello Fashionistas!Today I have a "Holiday" inspired post for you. I have put together four different outfit ideas, which are perfect for the holidays! Many of you might think, that it's still a little bit early to be thinking about what outfit you're going to wear for the holidays, but it's always a good idea to start browsing the stores early, so you get an idea and it doesn't become a last minute thing! That can get quite frustrating! Follow me on twitter for updates!: sydneykelly01
|1. Studded little black |
dress from modocat.com
2. Black sequined cardigan is from hm.com
3. Sheer tights from nordstrom.com
4. Heels are from charlotterusse.com
5. Earrings are from forever21.com
This first outfit I put together, is a very "glamorous" outfit. I started this outfit off with a little studded detailed black dress, I find the studded detailing amps up the look of this dress.
I wanted to add a little bit more of a glamorous feel to this outfit, and decided a sequined cardigan was the way to go!
I did not want to take away from the dress and the cardigan, so I just added some sheer tights, nothing too detailed or over the top.
For shoes, I decided on a pair of red heels. I wasn't sure what to add for accessories to finish of this entire outfit, but I knew it had to be something on the simple side. So I went for these small gray-black spike earrings. Total cost for outfit #1: $116.67
1. Sequined tunic shirt is from: forever21.com
2. Gray slim leg trousers from: loehmanns.com (clearance!)
3. Purple booties from: amazon.com
4. Silver hoop earrings: neimanmarcus.com
I chose a blouse for this second outfit, but not just any blouse... a sparkly blouse! I paired the blouse with gray trousers.
For shoes I chose purple booties, which add a beautiful "pop" of colour! To complete the entire outfit I opted for some silver hoop earrings. Total cost of outfit #2: $208.49, this outfit is more on the pricey side, but I think it's worth it for the holidays!
1. Black peplum top: asos.com
2. Burgundy pencil skirt is from: asos.com
3. Sheer heart printed tights: millyny.com
4. Black flats zappos.com
5. Gold necklace: forever21.com
For the third outfit I chose a gorgeous black peplum top, for a sophisticated look. I paired it with a burgundy pencil skirt, and sheer heart printed tights. I completed the entire outfit with simple black flats, and a gold collar necklace for some glam! Total cost for outfit #3: $175.29
1. White lace peplum top: topshop.com
2. Split sequin leopard leggings: onlyleggings.com
3. Faux leather jacket: oldnavy.gap.com
4. Necklace: forever21.com
For this last outfit, I chose a beautiful white lace peplum top. I paired it with a gorgeous pair of split sequin leopard print leggings, which totally jazzed up the outfit!
I also decided to add a faux brown leather jacket, and some brown suede heels. For accessories I chose a jeweled bow ring, and a gold choker necklace. Total cost of outfit #4: $126.60
* To view all clothing/accessory items & prices, make sure to click on the links given beneath the photos!
* please note* I am not paid or sponsored to make this post! All opinions are my own! All products/items shown belong to companies mentioned!
That is all for this post, I hope you like my outfit choices! Please leave your thoughts/comments below!
Make sure to follow my blog for more posts coming soon! I will also probably do more "Holiday" inspired posts!