Sunday, November 11, 2012

4 Holiday Outfit Ideas!

Hello Fashionistas! 
Today I have a "Holiday" inspired post for you. I have put together four different outfit ideas, which are perfect for the holidays! Many of you might think, that it's still a little bit early to be thinking about what outfit you're going to wear for the holidays, but it's always a good idea to start browsing the stores early, so you get an idea and it doesn't become a last minute thing! That can get quite frustrating! Follow me on twitter for updates!: sydneykelly01

Outfit #1

1. Studded little black         
dress from modocat.com

2. Black sequined cardigan is from hm.com


3. Sheer tights from nordstrom.com


4. Heels are from charlotterusse.com


5. Earrings are from forever21.com



This first outfit I put together, is a very "glamorous" outfit.  I started this outfit off with a little studded detailed black dress, I find the studded detailing amps up the look of this dress. 

I wanted to add a little bit more of a glamorous feel to this outfit, and decided a sequined cardigan was the way to go! 


I did not want to take away from the dress and the cardigan, so I just added some sheer tights, nothing too detailed or over the top.   


For shoes, I decided on a pair of red heels. I wasn't sure what to add for accessories to finish of this entire outfit, but I knew it had to be something on the simple side. So I went for these small gray-black spike earrings. Total cost for outfit #1: $116.67 



Outfit #2

1. Sequined tunic shirt is from: forever21.com

2. Gray slim leg trousers from: loehmanns.com (clearance!)

3. Purple booties from: amazon.com

4. Silver hoop earrings: neimanmarcus.com


I chose a blouse for this second outfit, but not just any blouse... a sparkly blouse! I paired the blouse with gray trousers. 

For shoes I chose purple booties, which add a beautiful "pop" of colour! To complete the entire outfit I opted for some silver hoop earrings. Total cost of outfit #2: $208.49, this outfit is more on the pricey side, but I think it's worth it for the holidays!

Outfit #3

1. Black peplum top: asos.com

2. Burgundy pencil skirt is from: asos.com

3. Sheer heart printed tights: millyny.com

4. Black flats zappos.com

5. Gold necklace: forever21.com

For the third outfit I chose a gorgeous black peplum top, for a sophisticated look. I paired it with a burgundy pencil skirt, and sheer heart printed tights. I completed the entire outfit with simple black flats, and a gold collar necklace for some glam! Total cost for outfit #3: $175.29


Outfit #4
1. White lace peplum top: topshop.com

2. Split sequin leopard leggings: onlyleggings.com

3. Faux leather jacket: oldnavy.gap.com

4. Necklace: forever21.com


For this last outfit, I chose a beautiful white lace peplum top. I paired it with a gorgeous pair of split sequin leopard print leggings, which totally jazzed up the outfit! 

I also decided to add a faux brown leather jacket, and some brown suede heels. For accessories I chose a jeweled bow ring, and a gold choker necklace. Total cost of outfit #4: $126.60

* To view all clothing/accessory items & prices, make sure to click on the links given beneath the photos!

* please note* I am not paid or sponsored to make this post! All opinions are my own! All products/items shown belong to companies mentioned!

That is all for this post, I hope you like my outfit choices! Please leave your thoughts/comments below!

Make sure to follow my blog for more posts coming soon! I will also probably do more "Holiday" inspired posts!





























2 comments:

Bravoe Runway said...

These are all great looks! I love the 1/2 paneled sequins blouse :)

Linlicious-style.nl said...

I like your blog!
Maybe we can follow eachother?
Let me know and I'll follow back!

www.linlicious-style.nl