Friday, June 27, 2014

My "Go To" Makeup Look/Routine!





This is such a pretty and glowy look that is perfect for a Summer day. I am a "natural" girl. I love wearing soft subtle colours on my eyes, cheeks, and lips. I don't like to go overboard with my makeup, but if I am going out at night or something... then I will of course "darken" up my look a bit. This is my 'go to' everyday makeup look, (that being said I don't actually wear makeup everyday!) this is only for days when I feel like wearing makeup. (*It's just my 'go to' makeup look everytime I wear makeup!) I have also mentioned this in a lot of previous posts, but I DO NOT wear foundation or any type of base (BB cream, tinted moisturizer) on my face. All of the products I used for this makeup look are listed below for you to purchase! Thanks for reading, and don't forget to share this post! 

~ Xo Sydney

SHOP MY LOOK:

2 comments:

Aglolga said...

Hello Sydney:)

I have no idea what happened to my comment. It just disappeared. By the way, I can add a new one;). I really like your makeup. It's delicate, fresh and feminine. I love it! Many girls put too much makeup and it doesn't look good at all.

Love,
Olga

Unknown said...

Hi Olga :)
Haha, not sure what happened to your comment either... however I am glad you added a new one! :) So glad you like this makeup look, thanks for reading!

~Xo Sydney