Friday, May 9, 2014

Chained In Versace






Lilac Coloured Long Sleeve Top: Old Navy (exact, different colour)
Mid Length Lilac & Navy Skirt: Versace (Thrifted!) *I found this skirt at my local thrift store for such an amazing price!)
Booties: The Bay (similar here)
Triangle Dangle Earrings: The Bay

Hello Fashionistas! :)
I seriously LOVE this skirt! I found it at a local thrift store for such an amazing price! This look is relaxed and perfect for a Spring/Summer day. (The lilac colour in the skirt and top go perfectly with each other!) My favourite part about this skirt is the chain print detailing, (how beautiful, right!?). I decided I wanted to do something that incoporates that "chain detail" into my hairstyle, so I just took a gold chain necklace that I own and wore it like a headband with a low messy bun.

Overall, I hope you enjoyed this post and like this outfit. I will  definitely be showcasing more outfits around this skirt, so stay tuned for that!

(Hype my look on Lookbook.nu. Click on the photo OR "hype" button below the photo!)
(This will take you to the lookbook.nu website, there you can click on the black "hype" button beside the photo to like it! :)





No comments: