Sunday, March 16, 2014

Get The Look (For Less): Lea Michele Seventeen Magazine 2014!

Orange Crop Top: bangonthetrend.co.uk
Pink/Coral Striped Skirt: freepeople.com
Revlon Orange Lipstick "Siren": amazon.com (*This is the lipstick that I'm wearing!)
Black Essie Nail Polish "Licorice": nailpolishcanada.com
White Essie Nail Polish "Marshmallow": nailpolishcanada.com

Hello Fashionistas! 
Here is my "Get The Look" post for Lea Michele's new April cover for Seventeen magazine. She seriously looks fabulous! I love the bright orange crop, it's a perfect clothing item for Spring/Summer! Believe it or not I actually haven't jumped on the bandwagon yet to try out the "crop top" trend. (I may just have to :P)


I hope you're all doing well, stay tuned for more posts coming soon... If you have any specific blog posts you'd like me to write, just let me know in the comments section!


Have you tried out the "crop top" trend yet? 







2 comments:

Aglolga said...

Hi Sydney!:)

I used to wear crop tops when I was a kid and it was in the 90s. Crop tops were very popular then as well as other strange clothes;). I think post inspired by 90s, 80s, 70s, 60s and so on would be fun!:)

Have a nice week!;)
Olga

Unknown said...

Hi Olga,
Oh I like that Idea, thanks for sharing!

Xo
Sydney